Friday, March 28, 2008

Well lets try this again.

I have a bad habit on not doing things because I don't think I can make them perfect and I don't want to do anything unless it is perfect. So I have yet to post on this because every time I think of posting I don't think I will have time to make it a "perfect" post. This is one of the many, many things I would love to change. So this is a start at least for my blog.

Yesterday I spent the day with Katie celebrating her 28th birthday. We went to lunch at Mimi's and shopped at Old Navy. WE managed to do this with 5 kids in tow.. We are women hear us ROAR!! Then we dropped the 2 older girls off and took the babies to the scrapbook store. I think every trip I make to Katie's should include a trip to the scrapbook store but unfortunately our pocketbooks don't LOL. We then met Ken, the older girls and Ken's mom at Mackuni's Sushi for dinner. IT was marvelous!!! I even had raw sushi this time. It was way yummy. The flavors are incredible. I'm going to have to venture to my local Sushi Bar for some soon!!

Paul and I are both a little under the weather. I still worked today. I had a wedding to do. Such a nice bride.. Best wished for a long and happy marriage to them.

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

So glad your day was fun! Sounds like it was busy-busy, too. My best friend's birthday was yesterday as well...but she didn't turn 28. lol!

I miss you! Can't wait for our schedules to meet up. *kiss*