Thursday, April 3, 2008

Motivation....





Yep thats what I need.. Anyone got some they want to share. I have soooo much to do yet here I am... searching the internet and sitting on my bum. I've given up my bad habit.. my scrapping site but I'm still no more movitated to accomplish anything than before.... Oh well maybe tomorrow.

On a happier note...
Katie came to town with the babies a couple of days ago. I didn't even get pictures. I went with her to Sears to get their pictures done. Now that was a 3 ring circus. Then we took them to Strings. Man that Kaden loves to eat and I love to feed him. I'm still so in awe of how big he is and how wonderful he is doing..... I don't think I ever shared these before. They show his stomas (his little intestine ends outside of his belly. The 2nd one is right after his surgery. And then of course look at him now. He is amazing and adorable!!! A true gift that brightens my life..

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! What a little cutie he is...and Kaden isn't bad, either. lol! Glad you got some kind of mojo back. Could you pass it along? Thanks!