Friday, October 17, 2008

What can I say......

I fail as a blogger.... we all know that. Thanks to those of you who have diligently showed up here looking for a sign of life. I'm just no good at this. I have nothing important or earth shattering to share. I'm not funny like my good friend Cheri Pryor my username is cheripryor... I'm just not.

But I'm going to put a bit of life back in my blog. Give it a bit of life with... what else??? A picture of my precious babies!! Hope y'all are having a great day!!











5 comments:

Lori Petticrew said...

you have a beautiful family mom

Anonymous said...

i have a blog as well, www.hopingtomoveon.blogspot.com and i have a hard time keeping up with it as well. I do try though, feel free to visit. Stacy O

Cassandra said...

OMG! IT's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

(great pics Mon!)

Cheri Pryor said...

I'm....I'm....I'm stunned. I took a chance and lookie who finally showed up on her blog!!! lmao!!!

Love me some grandbaby pictures. You family is beautiful!!

Patti H said...

see we all love your family photos. I thought I saw this blog move but I thought no way! LOve to see you posting Monika!