
Katie and the kids came to stay the night Wednesday. Those are some busy kids.. adorable but busy. I got up Thursday morning to Miss Madi smiling at me. We hung out for a bit and let mom sleep. Mr. Kaden also got up before mom. Grandpa was up and helped with him..
Later in the day Katie and I went to the shop and I gave her a makeover.. OMG!!! Her hair is cut all the way up.. up to the top of her neck. So stinking cute. I wish I had taken a picture. I'll have to get one to up on here. It may have been my best work ever. We also made her real blond on top and then did the dark thing under. I'll add a pic when I get one.








1 comment:
Oh my goodness look how much they are growing!! You need a before and after photo of your dd!!
Post a Comment