Friday, May 2, 2008

The Peoples Court....


I went to court on Wednesday to see what they were going to do to my daughters EX. The dumb arse didn't even show up. So we're back today. If he doesn't show up today they will issue another warrant for his arrest. SWEET!!
It boggles my mind how someone could make a baby, watch her come into this world, live with her for almost a year and then for the next 11 years basically act like she doesn't exist. Oh he's seen her here and there... when it was convenient for him or he wanted to put on a show for his family. But on a day to day existence....Does he ever wonder if she's sick, been in the hospital, is she getting proper care??
And then the idiot he's married to now... she ought to look at the situation he's in and wonder.. could that be her?? If he's going to walk away from his first born surely he could walk away from the children she bore with him.. Some women are so stupid.
So today is just a formality. Nothing will really happen but I will be there. I will be there today and every other day that he sits in that court room to be held accountable for being the dead beat dad that he is. I want him to know that someone cares... yep I CARE!!

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

You go get him, Grandma!! Hope it all works out for the best for your dd and dgd. *kiss*