








Ok I'm just a bit late with this.. what else is new. But I had to brag on my fantastic Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and we spent the day together. My girls did the planning so it was easy for me. We met at my daughter Katie's house and headed to the park. What a blast we had. The little kids played on the playground equipment. Oh my they were going crazy. The older girls hit balls and played catch. I even got in there and did some pitching and fielding of balls. My daughters and I even did a bit of gymnastics. :lol: It was old times for sure.
After a couple hours at the park we headed back to Katie's and barbecued. The kids played more in the yard and on the big water slide grandpa and I got them. And if that wasn't enough, my daughters all pitched in and got me a Cricut Expression as a gift. Now if you're not a scrapper this will not impress you. But if you are you know I have the Cadillac of cutters now. Of course now I need about 20 new cartridges to do it justice :lol:
I am so blessed, as I said, to have such a wonderful family. I've been thinking a lot lately about what makes some families stay so close while others don't seem to have that special bond. I really feel it's the lessons of mothering that I was fortunate enough to have learned from my own mom that have made me the mother that I am. So even though I'm a few weeks late. I want to pay tribute to my own mother.. She is my inspiration this Mother's Day... I love and miss you mom. I hope I do you proud.








No comments:
Post a Comment